Training videos are an integral part of any successful company, especially companies that have a large number of employees. Using videos can decrease the time that managers have to spend training employees. Training video production can cover a wide variety of company topics and benefits.
Training videos can enhance worker productivity, promote safety in the workplace, market products and services, and can increase overall company productivity.
- An in-depth training video that covers all aspects of the job functions will result in more knowledgeable employees who know how to perform their tasks correctly.
- Safety training videos result in safety-oriented employees that know how to perform company tasks and operate machinery correctly and safely.
- Product and services training videos promote awareness of products/services, and how to use them properly.
- Training videos increase worker efficiency, decrease accidents, increase sales experience, decrease costs and wasted time, etc. This results in overall company productivity.
There are many different types of training videos including:
- Retail training videos
- Sales training videos
- Management training videos
- Orientation videos
- Product training videos
- Interactive videos
- Demo videos
- Graphics training videos
- Customer relations videos
- Safety training videos
- Compliance training
Blue House Productions works with companies for training video production for whatever type of training video the company needs. There are several features used to ensure the creation of a successful training video.
Special effects are a great addition to any training video. Want to add a little flash to your video? Blue House Productions will work with you to ensure that your video is exactly how you want it.
Voiceover can be added to the video if it needs any type of narration or audio description. This is especially effective for animated parts of the video, how-to videos, and other videos that don’t use typical actors.
Training video production process
Blue House Productions utilize professional video equipment for the training video production process, including editing, to ensure that companies receive the highest quality training video. There are five steps to the video production process.
- Development – This stage of the training video production process is basically coming up with an outline and a plan for the video. This covers budgeting, type of video, length of video, target audience, etc.
- Pre-production – This stage covers scriptwriting, storyboards, hiring actors (if needed), acquiring props and wardrobe to be used in the video, determining locations for shoots, etc.
- Production – This is the actual shooting of the video. Once all the scenes have been shot, it’s time to move on to editing.
- Post-production – This stage covers editing, audio, voiceovers, special effects, and more.
- Marketing and Distribution – The finished product can now be marketed and/or distributed to recipients. Company training videos can be sent to all employees of the company or whoever needs to view the training video.
Training video production helps companies excel in more than just sales and monetary increases. Employee efficiency, workplace safety, and product awareness can keep the entire company running smoothly which results in higher productivity, higher customer satisfaction, and a more favorable view of the company as a whole.
Are you located in Maryland, Virginia, or Washington, DC and looking to produce a training video?
Blue House Productions provides professional training video production services for companies, so contact us now to find out what we can do for your next corporate video.